9.01.2011

Day 71

Not much to report today.  I didn't want to wake up, didn't want to shave and I didn't want to go to work.  However I did all of them and once I got to work it was full speed ahead!  It had finally felt like I was not hung over!  There was not much to my breakfast and lunch, and as for dinner, it was a bit different!  We had breakfast for dinner.  We don't do that often, but when we do the kids love it (and me)!

I didn't get the chance to go out and exercise yet again.  I know I need to get going again, however I was feeling a bit under the weather today with what looks to be a head cold.  My nose was stuffed, head full of pressure and my throat was sore.  I sure hope its nothing serious and blows over in a day or two.

Daily Recap
  • Breakfast:  Nuti Grain Bar
  • Lunch:  Left over Chicken Parmesan
  • Afternoon Snack:  Fiber One Bar
  • Dinner:  Breakfast (eggs, bacon, french toast)
  • Exercise:  none
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  B+

No comments:

Post a Comment