9.06.2011

Day 76

It was back to work today after what was a long and unhealthy weekend.  As you read from my previous posts, I didn't do that good this past weekend and the result of it was a 2 pound gain.  I returned to my normal schedule today and got back on track with my eating. 

After work I had to get Brady to his first baseball practice for fall ball.  So dinner was a quick meal before practice.  Because of this and still having a little bit of my cold I was not able to get any exercise in.  However I will say that sitting out in the heat and watching Brady run around had me burning calories in my mind.  Aside from all that it was a normal day.  Don't know what to expect tomorrow when I weigh in.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Nuti Gran Bar
  • Morning Snack:  Yogurt Cup
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Breast
  • Afternoon Snack:  String Cheese
  • Dinner:  2 Hot Dogs (Turkey dogs)
  • Exercise:  None
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  B-

No comments:

Post a Comment