9.19.2011

Day 89

Today should have been a weigh in day, however stupid me forgot to get on the scale before leaving to take the kids to school and Dawn to the airport.  I would have just done it when I got home, however Dawn and I stopped at Einsteins Bagels for a quick meal.  It was just a normal bagel with cream cheese and coffee for me.  So because of this I will just have to weigh in tomorrow and then again on Wednesday. 

Today I also started my work from home schedule for the week.  With the exception of tomorrow I will be at home all week.  Its something new we are testing to see if it can be done full time.  I will keep my fingers crossed that this happens because working form home full time would be awesome!

So with being home all day I could have easily just sat around and snacked on all the food in our house.  However I was strong and did really good with my eating.  While I was working I found the time to create a list (spreadsheet) of all the things I had to do or wanted to get done this week.  Its a good way for me to stay on top of things with Dawn out of town.  Or maybe it was a good excuse for me to create another personal spreadsheet.  I have a section on the file for dinners for the week.  Tonight was spaghetti!

I thought it would be a good idea to start cooking before I picked up the girls because normally Charlotte is in rare form by 5:30pm and needs to eat ASAP.  This game plan worked and we were eating dinner by 6pm.  We all sat at the table, but were sad because Dawn was missing from the group.  After dinner was over it was bath time then on to the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen.  Both Lily and Charlotte fell asleep during this time so it made it a bit easier for me.  However I will say that my little man was a huge helper tonight.  He is such a great big brother (when he wants to be) and son.  He's awesome!

Since I'm flying solo this week, its going to be hard for me to get out and do any exercising.  I'm going to try and get out during the days when I'm working from home.  Maybe my lunch breaks will be that time.  I did spend some time cleaning the house and making all the beds.  I'm very active and work up a good sweat when I'm cleaning.  So I'm going to count that as exercise for today. 

It will be another busy and crazy day tomorrow.  I have to go into the office for some meetings and then have Brady's first baseball game at 5:30pm.  He cant wait as this is his first season with kid pitch! 

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Bagel & Cream Cheese
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Breast and 1 leftover BBQ Rib
  • Afternoon Snack:  Balance Bar
  • Dinner:  Spaghetti with Italian Sausage and corn and side salad
  • Exercise:  House cleaning (2 hours)
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  B+

No comments:

Post a Comment