9.12.2011

Day 82: 228 pounds

In my last post I mentioned that I had a bad feeling about my next weigh in.  Well it was true.  I'm back up to 228 pounds!  For some reason I keep going between 226 and 228 on a regular basis.  I have a feeling this is because I have not been active with exercise and my eating has dropped off a little bit.  Granted a two pound swing is really nothing and easy to rebound from, however when your trying to lose weight this is not good.  Once I hit my goal weight I will be happy with this type of thing.  However right now I'm not! 

I did good with my eating while I was at work, but dinner I might have gone out of reach.  My breakfast and lunch were pretty normal for a work day in the office and I made sure to drink tons of water.  When I got home, Dawn was cooking some hot dog's (beef), veggies and some broccoli & rice mix.  Where I think I went out of reach was I had two hot dogs and an extra serving of the rice.  I probably should have stuck with just one dog and one serving of rice.  However I was starving so I dug in!  Now for the real kicker.  After dinner, Dawn made some brownies.  I couldn't resist and had to have one with a glass of milk.  I could have easily ate the pan, but only had one.

Another night without any exercise.  As I keep saying over and over, this darn cough wont go away.  I really need to man up and deal with it! 

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Honey & Oats Granola Bar with Water
  • Morning Snack:  String Cheese stick
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Breast & Veggies with Yogurt cup
  • Afternoon Snack:  Apple
  • Dinner:  Hot Dog (2), Veggies and Rice
  • Desert:  Brownie (1) and Milk
  • Exercise:  none
  • Weight:  228 pounds (2 pound gain from previous weigh in)
  • Grade:  C-

1 comment:

  1. Ok Bryan, I read the coupon thing on campbells cuties...lots of healthy stuff in the freezer ..chicken breast , veggies, etc. No more Hot dogs and brownies...or pizza and wings while watching football.. Dont you just love getting the 3rd degree from you're Daddy:)

    ReplyDelete