9.24.2011

Day 94

It was another crazy and busy day for us.  It started off with Brady having baseball practice at 9:30 for about 2 hours.  Lily had a party 1pm for a friend in her class.  The nice part was her friends older brother is one of Brady's friends so he got to go also.  Dawn took them, however I stayed home with Charile so I could get ready for the DBacks game at 5pm.  I was hoping for a fast game so I could get home and just relax and watch the ASU Football game.  However I should know better by  now than to wish for a quick game.  Normally when you say or think this, it will go extra slow.  This was the case tonight, however the reason was something I have never seen in my 12 years working games.  We lost half our power in the stadium and all the lights went out.  It was cool to see and watch the fans react.  We have a roof, so we never get rain delays, so in a way this was our version of a rain delay.  I finally got home about 9pm and was able to catch the end of the ASU game.  Perfect way to end a crazy day!

As for my eating.  Well it started off with a bowl of cereal before Brady's practice.  When at practice a few kids came up to me trying to sell some power bars for a $1 as a fundraiser.  I was able to help them out as I only had one dollar on me.  Brady and I ate it when he was done with practice.  It was pretty good, some of those powerbars can be pretty nasty and not have much flavor, but this one was good.  When we got home from practice it was time to starting thinking about lunch.  The kids were going to eat something at the party, so it was more for me and Dawn.  Since I don't like to waste leftovers, we heated up the last few pieces of pizza.  I didn't eat at the game because I was still full from lunch, however I brought a Balance Bar with me in case I got the urge for a snack during the game, and I did because of how long it was taking.  By the time I got home I was still hungry, but didn't want to go get anything or eat anything big.  I went with a Lean Pocket (yummy!).  So overall not bad, yet not super good. 

I didn't have time to exercise because of all the stuff we had going on and with having to work a game.  Plus I have this cough right now that I think is related to allergies, its driving me nuts.  At random times I will just start coughing because of a tickle in my throat.  Its the worse!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Raisin Bran Cereal
  • Morning Snack:  Power Bar
  • Lunch:  Leftover Pizza (2)
  • Dinner:  Balance Bar (at game) & Lean Pocket (at home)
  • Exercise:  none
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  C+

No comments:

Post a Comment