9.03.2011

Day 73: 226 pounds

Today was good yet it stunk!  The good was I weighed in and I was back to 226, the weight I was at before leaving for Vegas.  The other good thing was we went to a family BBQ/pool party.  Family BBQ's are always a good time.  There are great conversations, great food and of course some good swimming!  Now for the bad part, well I'm full on stick.  My head is pounding, nose plugged solid, itchy eyes and the worst part, a congested chest.  I hate feeling this way, but I find a way to suck it up and get through it.  Hopefully it wont last much longer, because its a 3 day weekend and I have 2 fantasy football drafts on the bill.  However sick or not I will be there making my picks. 

As for my eating today.  Well breakfast was a simple fiber one bar.  After we ate breakfast we cleaned the house and then moved into lunch time.  Lunch was a quick meal as we knew we would be eating at the  BBQ.  We made cheese crisps for everyone and it held us all over.  The BBQ was at 3pm and upon us walking in I quickly saw all the food covering the counter.  I figured I would enjoy myself, but stay away from the beer.  Few reasons behind that decision.  One was if I avoided the beers I could have a few extra things of food.  The other was I didn't really want to taste or smell beer after my previous weekend in Vegas.  So it was a win win for me. 

We got home late and the kids were all sleeping.  Dawn and I retired to the couch for the night and watched some movies.  It also allowed me to get in some last minute fantasy football planning. 

Wish me luck in my drafts!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Fiber One Bar
  • Lunch:  Cheese Crisp
  • Dinner:  BBQ (I picked here and there on everything)
  • Exercise:  nope, sick
  • Weight:  226 pounds (down 2 pounds from previous weigh in)
  • Grade:  C-

1 comment:

  1. oh no ,not a summer cold. hope you feel better. keep up the good work ,lots and lots of liquids,it will help youre cold and diet. dad.

    ReplyDelete