9.28.2011

Day 98: 227 pounds

Yes that is correct, 227 pounds as of this morning.  Talk about a great way to start the day!  I have been working extra hard the past few days and it showed this morning when I weighed myself.  Very happy with myself!

I worked from home again today so after a few hours of spreadsheets I decided to head out for a run.  I will say that i'm really starting to enjoy running in the middle of the day.  After my run came time for lunch.  I decided to go with the same lunch again today as yesterday, because I knew there was still some left over peas.  It was yummy!  I also had to work the last Dbacks game tonight, so headed out there about 5pm.  Now I say last game because it was the last game of the regular season.  But its not over for us as we will be facing the Brewers in the NLDS starting Saturday.  So we will have at least one more home game next week (hopefully more).  I are dinner at the ballpark and decided to go with the full meal rather than just the soup and salad.  Reason for this was because it was the last game of the season.  They wont offer food during the playoffs because our press lounge gets converted into a media hub.  Anyways, the dinner was good.  I had a small side salad with a plate of steamed broccoli and this chicken and veggie mixture thing.  I think it was supposed to be Chicken Pot Pie, however there was no crust or anything.  It was just chicken and veggies.  It looked odd, but it tasted good. 

So again it was another great day for me.  I ate good and exercised yet again.  Oh and I lost 3 pounds since my last weigh in.  High Five!

Daily Recap
  • Breakfast:  Bowl of Cereal (Raisin Bran)
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken & Peas
  • Afternoon Snack:  Peach Yogurt
  • Dinner:  Chicken w/veggies, Steamed Broccoli and a side salad
  • Exercise:  Running (30 minutes)
  • Weight:  227 pounds (down 3 pounds from previous weigh in)
  • Grade:  A

1 comment: