9.21.2011

Day 91: 228 pounds

We all know that yesterday was awesome, however today started off very crappy because I weighed myself and it was back at 228 pounds.  I seriously have no clue whats going on as I have been eating good the past few days.  Grated I have not been exercising because Dawn has been out of town and I cant leave the kids home alone.  So maybe that's the reason why I have not dropped anything and yet have gained those dang two pounds back.  Serious!!!  I did get in a better mood when I saw my bat from last night.  I really have no clue what is going on, but it needs stop!

As for the rest of today, well it was pretty simple and normal.  I worked from home so after the kids were off to school I had the house all to myself.  Nice and quiet so I could get some work done, and a few other things around the house.  I needed to get some laundry done and mop the floors, so I found some time to get that in also.  It was a good relaxing/working day aside from the weigh in part.  Oh well tomorrow is a new day and that's all I can focus on, one day at a time.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Bagel
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Breast & small Salad
  • Afternoon Snack:  Balance Bar
  • Dinner:  Velveeta Pasta meal and Green Beans
  • Desert:  Popcorn with the kids
  • Exercise:  Does mopping the house count?
  • Weight:  228 pounds (2 pound gain from previous weigh in)  Bummer!
  • Grade:  B+

1 comment:

  1. Dont be discouraged...Maybe less weight in days.spread them out a little . Maybe , tell me what you think Bryan. dad

    ReplyDelete