9.26.2011

Day 96: 230 pounds

So if you read my post yesterday you would know that I have not been happy with my day to day performance over the past few weeks.  I also stated that I had the feeling that I was going to be up in weight.  My assumption was correct as I was up to 230!  That's a 3 pound gain from my weigh in on Friday.  However I was not that mad as I knew it was going to be the case.  So rather then being upset I got focused on the day and getting back on track!

I have been working form home on a regular basis, so after dropping the kids of this morning I picked up a bagel and returned home to get back to work.  I stayed busy for a while and then found some time to vacuum and mop the house.  Once I was done I did a little more work and then got ready for my run.  It was so so nice to be out running at noon and not have it be 115 outside.  I was so happy with myself that I got out and went running.  It felt great.  After a quick shower it was time for some lunch.

Brady had a game tonight so we were at the fields for a few hours.  It was not a pretty game for us as they lost 15 to 3.  Ouch!  Because of the time of game, dinner had to wait until after and at that point it was going to be something quick.  Wendy's got the group vote.

So overall it was a great day for me.  I was determined to be strong all day, and that I was!

Daily Recap
  • Breakfast:  Bagel
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Breast & Yogurt Cup
  • Afternoon Snack:  Wheat Thins (few)
  • Dinner:  Grilled Chicken Wrap (2) from Wendy's
  • Exercise:  Running 30 minutes
  • Weight:  230 pounds (3 pound gain from previous weigh in)
  • Grade:  A

1 comment: