9.25.2011

Day 95

Oh how I love Sunday's!  Today was the best because I just got to sit around the house, relax, watch some football and practice some baseball with Brady.  Great day!  That pretty much covers it, no need to go into details, because there really isn't any.  I was lazy!

I will say that among my sitting around I got to thinking about the past few weeks and my diet/journey.  When really thinking about it, I have not done near as good as I did before going to Vegas.  It actually got me depressed for most of the afternoon.  I have not been exercising (only a few times), granted I was sick for a while and still have a cough.  I have also been snacking on little things here and there the past few days, again not good!  This is one downside to the coupon shopping going on in my house.  Lots of stuff in the pantry.  My meal eating times have not been on target like in the past and my portion size has grown a little bit compared to when I started.  My weight seems to go up and down more then just going downOne thing that I have stuck 100% true on is soda.  I have not gave in to a can, cup or glass of soda in 95 days!

So after being pissed at myself for a while it got me thinking....this is enough!  Serious!  I need to be person I was before going to Vegas.  Focused and determined!  I know when I weigh myself tomorrow my weight is going to be higher then what it previous was.  Maybe it wont, but I have a good feeling that it will.  I'm kind of hoping that it is as it will be the cherry on the Sunday!  Its time and the time is tomorrow!

No daily recap today as I'm just looking to get this day over and start fresh!  Wish me luck.

1 comment: