9.13.2011

Day 83

It was a good day for me as I didn't go over the top on my eating and kept it under control.  The only place I did bad was at dinner, but even then I didn't stuff my face.  Dawn had gone out for lunch with her work friends because one is moving out of state.  They went to Grimaldis (pizza/Italian place) and Dawn ordered a calzone.  Of course she had leftovers, however only about half of it.  She also came home with some left over pizza.  It had whole sliced tomatoes on it with no sauce, but some ricotta cheese.  It was very good, all of their food is good!  So Dawn and I shared these leftovers.  I had half of the half piece of calzone and one slice of the pizza.  It needed to be a quick meal because Brady had baseball practice. 

Because of baseball practice and the nasty weather starting to roll in, I didn't get any exercise in yet again.  On a side note, I did get yelled at by my dad for my recent eating habits.  Well it wasnt really yelling, but more a pep talk to get my butt in gear and back on track.  Thanks Dad for being there and making sure I don't fall! 

So with that said, tomorrow will be a good day of everything.  I promise!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Fiber One Bar
  • Morning Snack:  String Cheese stick
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Breast & Veggies
  • Afternoon Snack:  Yogurt Cup
  • Dinner:  Calzone piece (small), 1 slice of pizza
  • Exercise:  none
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  B-

No comments:

Post a Comment