9.09.2011

Day 79: 226 pounds

Yes I know, this is the second time this week that I'm posting a day behind.  Normally I post the night of my day, however last night I was watching the ASU game and was to tired after to start writing my post.  Sorry!

First thing I did after waking up was weight my self.  I was very happy to see that I have made it back to the 226 pound mark that I was the morning I left for Vegas.  Time to build on that and get it lower!  I worked from home so I got to eat all my meals from the comfort of my house, well with exception of Lunch.  Breakfast was a quick bowl of cereal because for Lunch I went to Brady's school to eat with him.  It was Grandparents day at his school, however they also allow parents, aunts, uncles or just family friends.   I was very excited to be able to eat lunch with him in his cafeteria.

Once I got to the school I headed to his classroom and was able to sit with him for a few minutes before lunch.  They were working on a spelling assignment and I got to see Brady raise his hand to answer a problem.  He nailed it!  Once it was time for lunch we all got in line and headed down to the cafeteria.  Once there we got in line and I got to walk through the little room where you grab your milk and food.  Boy did that bring me back to my Salk days!  After we had our food (chicken sandwich, green beans, fruit) we headed out to look for a table.  Now the seating/tables is one thing that has not changed in the past 30 years.  They were the same tables that convert into bench seats.  However I will say that it was much easier getting in and out of them when I was 7.  I'm pretty sure I looked like a fool trying to get my legs and huge feet out when I was done eating.  After eating we got to go out to the playground, however it was starting to rain and there was some thunder and lighting in the area so they blew the bell and made everyone return to their rooms.  I will say that all of it was fun, but the highlight for me was when Brady's teacher pulled me aside with Brady and told me how great of a kid was!  He said "this is a great little boy.  He's great in class always listening always focused, has great manners, is polite and is always helping others.  He's a great role model for the other kids, a true gentleman".  Now that made my day, heck it made my week and probably month!

After lunch with Brady I returned home for more work.  Dawn headed out to get some shopping done with her new coupons this week and to get some stuff for dinner.  She was making Stuffed Peppers!  I was so excited because I love those and have not had them in a very long time.  Skip ahead to dinner and  after dinner and you would find my plate licked clean!  The Stuffed Peppers were amazing!  I was also forced to finish some of hers.  

After dinner was "bad Bryan" time!  While watching the ASU game, Dawn went and got some ice cream for everyone.  For the fist time in a while I decided to get something.  Hey, its a Friday and I can treat myself every now and then.  I know it was not good for me, but I still did it anyways.

Still no exercise, this time for a few reasons.  The biggest being I'm still not feeling good and keep coughing.  I know I would be a train wreck if I went out running or biking.  The second was, it was raining.  One of these days!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Raisin Bran Cereal
  • Morning Snack:  String Cheese
  • Lunch:  Chicken Patty Sandwich, Green Beans, Fruit with Chocolate Milk (Brady's School)
  • Dinner:  Stuffed Peppers and Corn
  • After Dinner Snack:  Ice Cream
  • Exercise:  none
  • Weight:  226 pounds (down 2 pounds since previous weigh in)
  • Grade:  C-

No comments:

Post a Comment