9.08.2011

Day 78

Another day in the books, and it was a good day.  Main reason why it was a good day was because it was opening day for the NFL season.  All I could look forward to all day was getting home to watch the Packers play host to the Saints and boy was it a great game!  Great way to start the season.  I know it has nothing to do with my diet journey, however it was a big part of my day.  

As for my eating and exercise today.  Well my eating was good, but there was no exercise yet again.  For those of you that know me, when I get sick I'm normally out of commission for a while.  Unlike my son, who had the runny nose, etc this week for about 15 hours, I get it for weeks.  I'm used to it as I have been dealing with it all my life therefore is no big deal.  However its starting to drive me nuts and is really holding me back on my journey.  Oh well, what can I really do!

So back to my eating.  As my last post mentioned, I fell asleep on the couch and didn't wake up till 3am this morning.  This left me very tried when I was officially awake and getting ready for work.  So I decided to do something that I have not done in a very long time.  I stopped and got coffee!  I was in major need and didn't think twice.  Its amazing how coffee works, as I was wired when I got to work.  It was a nice treat/fix this morning however it wont happen again for a while.  I did good with lunch and my daily snacks, however dinner I was not so good.  Dawn had to take Lily to gymnastics at 6pm, so that meant nothing was being cooked and I was picking dinner up.  You all know what the means, McDonald's.  I picked up the family Chicken Nugget meal and headed home to enjoy it while watching some football.

Again no exercise!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Coffee
  • Morning Snack:  Nuti-Grain Bar
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Breast
  • Afternoon Snack:  String Cheese
  • Dinner:  Chicken Nuggets (5) from McDonald's
  • After Dinner Snack:  Ritz Crackers (few)
  • Exercise:  none
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  C+

No comments:

Post a Comment