9.15.2011

Day 85

Wow, has it really been 85 days?  I have never really paid attention to it because its just another day down.  However 85 days is a long time.  That's just shy of about 3 months.  Crazy isn't it!  Next big milestone will be day 100.  My goal by day 100 is to break 220 pounds.  I have confidence that I can drop at least 8 pounds (depending on what my weight is tomorrow) in the next 15 days.  Wish me luck.

As for today, we you guessed it, another normal day.  Breakfast was a quick granola bar and bottle of water as I drove into work.  Once I got to work I had a list of things I needed to get done and wanted to get done in the morning hours.  This was good because it made the time go by pretty quickly and before I knew it, it was lunch time.  I was super excited for lunch as it was leftovers from dinner last night.  I cant say it enough how good dinner was.  I'm a huge fan of pork and could probably eat it multiple times per week.  So off to the microwave I went to heat up awesome leftovers. 

Tonight was gymnastics for Lily so that meant it was up to me to get dinner for me, Brady and Charlotte.  I didn't feel like cooking so we went out.  Brady wanted Wendy's and I said no problem because it meant I could get a grilled chick wrap.  Yes I know it was fast food, but like I have said in many of my previous posts, this is not that bad for me.  Its real grilled chicken wrapped up with lettuce and cheese.  Its a good low fat/good source of protein meal. 

After dinner came my second consecutive night of going running.  It was even cooler out tonight, so I was loving being outside.  I was also loving that I was out running in back to back nights.  Again high five to me!

Wish me luck tomorrow for my next weigh in.  I have been working hard the past two days, so hopefully I have dropped a pound or two.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Honey & Oats Granola Bar with Water
  • Lunch:  Leftover Pork, Green Beans and Mashed Potatoes
  • Afternoon Snack:  Piece of cheese
  • Dinner:  Grilled Chicken Wrap (2) & water
  • Exercise:  Running (20 minutes)
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  A

1 comment:

  1. Back to back running,good will power Milner, You mentioned cool weather now out there,I can feel and smell those great late september evenings of years ago. How I loved working in the old garage into the evenings with those great sunsets. Dad.

    ReplyDelete