9.22.2011

Day 92

Another day in the books!  I woke up still not happy with my weigh in yesterday, however I put it past me and moved on.  Nothing I can do about it but move forward and stay strong.

I was up kind of late last night and got up early this morning in order to start work and get all the kids ready for school.  After dropping them off I was still pretty tired so decided that my breakfast was going to be coffee.  Plus I needed to stop at Home Depot for some liquid nail and with Dunkin Donuts right next door it seemed like a perfect fit!  Boy did the coffee help!

I worked and did some things around the house throughout the rest of today.  I'm really starting to like this work from home thing.  Next week should be interesting as Dawn will be home from Cleveland and she works from home also.  I might have to go work from Starbucks or something in order to not go crazy.  However I'm sure we will be able to survive.  We can both work in complete different areas of the house.  I call the couch!!

For lunch I heated up the leftovers from dinner last night.  I love leftovers, actually I might be the only person in the house that does.  Dinner was a frozen pizza because Brady had a baseball game at 5:30pm.  My mother in law came over at 5 to watch the girls so I could take Brady.  Both Brady and I had two pieces of the pizza on our way out the door.  As for his game, well they won 11-9.  It was a good game and Brady played really good, especially in the field. 

When we got home he was still hungry so I made him some Easy Mac.  Mac N Cheese within 3 minutes rules.  I was also still a bit hungry so I grabbed a yogurt cup.

Again no exercise because I'm still playing Mr. Mom.  With Dawn coming home tomorrow, I should be able to get back out there this weekend.  This way I can head into next week on a high note. 

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Coffee
  • Lunch:  Leftover Pasta/meat meal
  • Afternoon snack:  Yogurt Cup
  • Dinner:  Frozen Pizza (2 pieces)
  • Desert:  Yogurt Cup
  • Exercise:  none
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  B-

No comments:

Post a Comment