9.17.2011

Day 87

This could be my shortest post to date as I don't have much to say for today.  It was a good Saturday as I got to spend the entire day with the kids.  Dawn had a baby shower type thing for her sister Ashley, so that meant I was Mr. Mom for most of the day.  Brady had baseball practice at 1pm, so other than that it was just hanging out at the house.  I will say that normally being outside at 1pm on a Saturday would be just crazy, however today it was about 87 so it was perfect!  I so wish it was me out there running around playing, however I was running around chasing the girls.  Oh how times change, but they change for the best. 

I love days like this, it was great!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Raisin Bran Cereal
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Breast
  • Afternoon Snack:  Crackers (at baseball practice)
  • Dinner:  Taco Bell (2 tacos, 1 bean burrito) yeah I know.....
  • Desert:  Popcorn (small bowl)
  • Exercise:  none
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  C-

1 comment:

  1. 226 looks good Bryan, Watch out today ,Sunday ...football day ,dad

    ReplyDelete