9.07.2011

Day 77: 227 pounds

For those that follow, sorry this is being posted a day behind schedule.  I had started to write this yesterday (just the title), however fell asleep on the couch and didn't wake up till 3am.  I got wrapped up in Big Brother, the Rescue Me finale and updating my fantasy football website.  After all that was done/over, I passed out on the couch.  I woke up to a dark living room and it just being me.  I don't mind this because the AC vent above the couch is the best in the house, so I was nice and cool.  The couches are also very comfortable to sleep on!  However Dawn did say this morning that she tried to wake me up, but I don't know how hard she tried.  I normally wake up pretty easy, so I must have been very tired!

As for my day.  Well it was good.  I worked from home, so breakfast came a little bit later than normal.  I have been eating Nuti-Grain bars on my way to work or once I get to the office, however yesterday I decided to mix it up and have a bowl of cereal (Raisin Bran).  Dawn was also working from home, so for lunch we decided to pick up Lily from school and take her to lunch before she returned to the sitters house.  She loved it!  We let her pick and she choose Paradise Bakery (shocker!).  Both Dawn and I got salads and Lily got the Mac-N-Cheese.  I also added a small cup of broccoli & cheese soup and I will say it was awesome! 

After Lily was back at the sitter, it was back home for both of us to work.  Brady had another baseball practice, so I made a quick meal so we could eat before leaving.  It was a chicken & pasta with cheese boxed meal.  It was pretty good and hit the spot.  Practice ran for 2 hours and once we got home I put on some comfy clothes and headed to the couch for my shows.  As I said earlier, this is where I would stay until 3am! 

No exercise yet again.  I'm still not feeling 100% as I keep yacking up flem and my chest is tight.  There is no way I can get out and run like this, it will just do more damage.  I will get back out there at some point, but cant rush it!

Oh yeah, I also dropped one pound since my previous weigh in.  I'm still one pound away from getting back to my lowest weight, however I will still take it.  Not being able to exercise is not helping, however if I can keep my weight under control and lose a pound here and there while I'm out then its a win in my books. 

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Raisin Bran Cereal (yeah, two scoops!)
  • Lunch:  Salad (Grilled Chicken, etc) & Broccoli w/cheese Soup
  • Afternoon Snack:  String Cheese Stick
  • Dinner:  Chicken & Pasta with Broccoli and cheese
  • Exercise:  none
  • Weight:  227 pounds (down 1 pound since previous weigh in)
  • Grade:  B-

No comments:

Post a Comment