9.16.2011

Day 86: 226 pounds

Just was I was hoping, happened.  I weighed myself this morning and I was back to 226 pounds.  Getting back on track and working hard the past two days paid off.  I'm focused on keeping it up into the weekend so come Monday I'm hopefully below 225. 

Since it was a Friday we decided to eat out tonight.  We were without Brady as he was spending the night at his cousin's house, so it was just me and my girls!  We let Lily pick and of course she picked Paradise Bakery.  This was good with me because I could get a sandwich and some soup.  It was a perfect dinner!

Dawn went out to do some coupon shopping after dinner, so I got the honor of putting my angels to bed.  They both went to bed with no issues and didn't make a sound.  Amazing!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Honey & Oats Granola Bar & Water
  • Lunch:  Leftover Pork & Green Beans
  • Afternoon Snack:  Fiber One bar
  • Dinner:  Chicken Walnut Sandwich, Cup of Soup (Clam Chowder)
  • Exercise:  none (gave my legs a night off)
  • Weight:  226 pounds (down 2 pounds since last weigh in)
  • Grade:  B+

No comments:

Post a Comment