9.23.2011

Day 93: 227 pounds

Today was a great day!  I weighed myself and was down a pound and Dawn was coming home!  Yes losing the pound was great, but to get mom home is the best.  Plus the girls don't go to the sitter on Friday and Lily doesnt have school, so they got to hang out with ole dad.  Or maybe it was me getting to hang out with them, either way I will take it.  I love my time with just my girls!  It also meant that they got to go with me to pick up Dawn.  I'm pretty sure Lily was counting down minutes to when we left.  Before we had to get Dawn, we had other things to get done.  First was getting Brady to school  Next was breakfast!  After we dropped Brady off at school Lily said "I want donuts.  I told her that she could have "a" donut because it meant that I could have coffee.  Yes coffee again!

When we got home both girls dug into their donuts as I got to work.  Both real work and work around the house.  I wanted to get it all cleaned before getting Dawn so it was one thing we didn't have to worry about this weekend.  I was able to get the entire house done and shower with 30 minutes to spare before having to leave.  Once we got home we ate some lunch and then it was back to work for me.  Lunch was a quick heat up of some leftovers, yum! 

Dinner was a group choice and that choice was of course pizza.  We decided on Barros pizza and wings, and boy was that a good choice!  It has been a long time since we have gone to Barros.  I only had 2 slices of pizza and a few wings.  It was a Friday night, mom was home and the Dbacks were about to come on.  Speaking of the DBacks, that's the other reason why today was great.  They came back in the 8th inning to take the lead and then close out the Giants to win the National League West!  So awesome! 

So I will end with this...GO DBACKS!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Coffee
  • Lunch:  Leftover Spaghetti (small bowl)
  • Afternoon Snack:  Balance Bar
  • Dinner:  Pizza (2) and Wings
  • Exercise:  Cleaned the house for 2 hours
  • Weight:  227 pounds (down 1 pound from previous weigh in)
  • Grade:  C+

1 comment:

  1. 227 ,I like that. Go Dbacks .Looking for a repeat aganist Yankees!!!

    ReplyDelete