9.27.2011

Day 97

It was another great day for me!  I had to work in the office for the first part of today and then it was home to finish before picking up Brady.  It was actually nice to be in the office for a change as it was the first time I was there in a week.  However I will say that its so much easier to work from home, no commute, no dressing up, no having to listen to the crazy women on the other side of the wall yell at her kids all day.  Good times!

I did good on my eating today and got some exercise in.  On my way into the office I stopped and got an iced coffee, it held me over till lunch time.  For lunch I heated up a piece of grilled chicken and opened a can of peas.  Grilled chicken and peas, now how healthy is that!  About an hour after lunch I grabbed a cup of peach yogurt from the fridge and put that down like it was a shot of whisky!  On my way out the door to pick up Brady I took a handful of Wheat Thins and a bottle of water.  I normally have to wait about 10 minutes for him to come out, so this was going to be my little afternoon snack.  For dinner it was just going to be me and the kids.  Dawn had dinner plans with some work friends so it was up to me to cook.  I had everything out and ready to make spaghetti, but at the last minute the kids changed their mind and wanted Bologna sandwich's.  I didn't argue this because making those takes about 2 minutes and has no clean up.  Spaghetti takes a while and involves lots of dishes.  Yeah I know, I go big time when I cook!

After dinner I put on my shoes and hit the streets.  The weather was so perfect that I wanted to just keep going and going but then remembered that I was not Forrest Gump and my knees were starting to burn.  But none the less I got a nice run in and in back to back nights. 

So again it was a great day.  I'm really hoping that tomorrow when I weigh in its under 230 pounds.  I have been working hard the past two days and really don't want to see that number ever again.  Diets are for sure not easy!

Daily Recap
  • Breakfast:  Iced Coffee
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken, Peas & Peach Yogurt
  • Afternoon Sack:  Wheat Thins (handful)
  • Dinner:  Bologna sandwich with some Sun Chips
  • Exercise:  Running (25 minutes)
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  A

1 comment: