8.31.2011

Day 70: 228 pounds

Well it was another normal Wednesday for me as I headed back to work and started on my diet again.  Well I tried to start the best I could.  I still don't feel 100% after my Vegas weekend, but I'm getting better.  By tomorrow I think I will be back to where I need to be. 

Sticking with the game plan of my normal weigh in days, I decided to weight myself this morning as it was Wednesday.  I had not been on a scale since Saturday morning before I left for Vegas.  If you remember I was at 226 pounds, so one pound away from my goal (its ok).  After the weekend I had of drinking, eating pizza and chicken wings to name a few, I was fully expecting to see at least a 5 pound gain.  So with it only being 2 pounds I'm super happy!  I can get that back within a few days just by getting back on track.

As for today and my eating.  Well like I said I tried to get back on track the best I could and think I did pretty good for the day.  Dinner is probably where I over did it.  However I didn't care because Dawn cooked Chicken Parmesan for the first time ever.  It was so good that I wanted to eat the entire pan.  I'm not kidding, I kept telling her that it was better than any restaurants!  It was that awesome, and there was plenty leftover for lunch tomorrow.  No way I'm letting it go to waste!  After dinner I had planned to go run or bike, however I was tired and just didn't think it was a good idea yet. 

Next weigh in is Friday and hopefully I have one or two of those pounds back!

Daily Recap: 
  • Breakfast:  Nuti Gran Bar & Water
  • Morning Snack:  Orange
  • Lunch:  2 Grilled Chicken Wraps (Wendy's - no tortilla's) & water
  • Afternoon Snack:  Fiber One bar (they are very good!)
  • Dinner:  Chicken Parmesan, Broccoli, Garlic Bread (1 slice)
  • Exercise:  none
  • Weight:  228 pounds (2 pound gain from previous weigh in)
  • Grade:  C+

No comments:

Post a Comment