8.08.2011

Day 47: 230.5 pounds

Monday means another weigh in day.  I was hoping to get back to 230 after what I guess was a rough weekend that had me gain 2 pounds.  Well I came close, I dropped 1.5 pounds getting down to 230.5.  Mark my words when I say I will be below 230 come Wednesday.  Don't get me wrong I'm still very happy with having lost 1.5 pounds.  Any weight gone is good with me.

As for the rest of today, well breakfast and lunch were about the same as they always are during the week. I got out of work early so we could go meet Brady and Lily's teachers.  They both start school on Wednesday and both couldn't be more excited.  Its awesome to see the excitement on their faces when they talk about it.  Because we had to go to the school it meant a quick meal.  On my way home I stopped and picked up the family chicken nugget meal from McDonald's.  I'm proud to say that I only ate 3 nuggets and left the rest (and fries) for them.  This wasn't the only thing I ate, I also made a cheese crisp and had that.  I know a cheese crisp and 3 nuggets is not that good, but it still wasn't bad (my opinion).

I did resume my exercise routine and got out for a run tonight.  My legs were a bit tight at first, but after a few minutes they got loose and felt good.  I don't keep the time it takes me, however know I'm getting faster.  Maybe going forward I will start using a stopwatch.  I think there is one built in my ipod.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Protein Shake
  • Morning Snack:  Yogurt Cup
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Breast
  • Afternoon Snack:  Apple
  • Dinner:  Cheese Crisp & 3 Chicken Nuggets
  • Exercise:  Running (20 minutes, 1.4 miles) & Situps
  • Weight:  230.5 (down 1.5 from previous weigh in)
  • Grade:  A-

1 comment: