8.03.2011

Day 42: 230 pounds

Today was a weigh in day for me and my goal was to get back the two pounds I had gained last weekend plus one.  Well I hit the first part of my goal, but not the plus one.  I was still very happy with seeing the 230.0 again.  As for the rest of today, well it was pretty normal.  I went to the store with Brady and picked up some things so the house was not empty anymore.  When we got home we made sandwiches with the lunch meat I had just purchased and added a side of grapes.  Dinner was some chicken and pasta with a side salad and some veggies.  Dawn has been making the pasta meal for a while, however we have not had it in a long time so when she suggested it I was super happy. 

Thanks to another monsoon storm I was unable to get out and run tonight.  I was kinda happy because I wasn't really in the mood and just wanted to relax.  It was also good to give my legs a rest.  I will be back at it tomorrow for sure.

Friday is my next weigh in day.  I'm hoping to see 228 on the scale!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Protein Shake
  • Lunch:  Turkey Sandwich & Grapes
  • Afternoon Snack:  Graham Cracker
  • Dinner:  Chicken Pasta, Salad & Veggies
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  230 pounds (down 2 from previous number)
  • Grade:  B+

No comments:

Post a Comment