8.10.2011

Day 49: 230 pounds

Not only was today weigh in day, it was also back to school day!  Brady was heading into 2nd grade and my little princess Lily was heading to preschool.  Where does the time go?  After Dawn and I dropped them off we decided to go out to breakfast as a "we are free again" celebration.  You see for the past few months Brady has been home with Dawn as she works and with me on Wednesday's when I work from home.  At first it was fun, but over the last few weeks you could tell he didn't want to be here anymore and was really bored.  He needed to get back into school with his friends!  So breakfast was a nice relaxing treat for us.  We went to The Good Egg and it was great.  I know this was probably not the best move for me, however I really enjoyed it.

For lunch I made Dawn and I each a cheese crisp and it was then back to work in a quiet house.  No more iCarley, Spongebob Square Pants or Big Time Rush playing in the background.  It was awesome.  As for dinner, well it was just me and the kids as Dawn had plans with her cousin to go see the movie "The Help".  They all read the book so they were really excited to see the movie.  So I cooked up some chicken nuggets for the kids and made a piece of grilled chicken for myself.  I also cooked up some broccoli to go with it.  After dinner and baths I told the kids if they helped me clean up I would take them to get ice cream as a first day back to school thing.  They wanted Dairy Queen so I ordered two small blizzards and a cup of water.  Guess what one was mine. 

As for my weight this morning, well I dropped a half pound getting me back to 230.0.  Please, please let me get into the 220's by my Friday weigh in.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  The Good Egg (two eggs, potatoes, bacon & one piece of toast) =(
  • Lunch:  Cheese Crisp
  • Dinner:  Grilled Chicken Breast & Broccoli
  • Exercise:  None
  • Weight:  230.0 pounds (down 1/2 pound from previous weigh in)
  • Grade:  C+

No comments:

Post a Comment