8.20.2011

Day 59

Today was great!  It started off with us meeting my Dad and Marie for breakfast at Crackers & Co in Mesa.  Not only did they come, but John and Debbie (Shindledecker) came also.  It was really nice to see them and enjoy breakfast with everyone.  After breakfast we all went in our own directions.  Come lunch time we were still all pretty full from breakfast, however needed to eat something.  It was a "find whatever you can" type of lunch for us.  The kids had some Easy Mac-n-Cheese while Dawn and I heated up some left over pizza.  There was also some grapes because that's Charlotte's favorite food. 

After lunch we all just hung around and relaxed.  It was a wicked hot day, so going outside and doing my yard work had to be pushed back a day.  Hopefully I get motivation to get it done tomorrow.  As for Dinner, well that was another quick and easy meal.  I made Grilled Cheese Sandwich's for everyone with Tater Tots on the side.  The kids also added a fruit cup to their meals.  It was a great dinner!

After dinner and getting Charlotte to bed I put on my running shoes and headed out.  I did my normal run, however one of these days I might have to extend it a bit just to push myself a little more.  So overall it was a good day.  My eating could have been better, but I got to see family so I don't care.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Eggs, Bacon, Potatoes, Toast & Water
  • Lunch:  Pizza (Leftovers)
  • Afternoon Snack:  Grapes 
  • Dinner:  Grilled Cheese & Tater Tots
  • Exercise:  Running (20 minutes, 1/4 miles)
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  C-

No comments:

Post a Comment