8.07.2011

Day 46

It wasn't as busy today as it was yesterday for me, however I did manage to get my car cleaned and repaired the busted toilet (filler valve).  Other than that it was a pretty normal day.  I cooked breakfast for the family (eggs & bacon) and cooked grilled cheese sandwich's for lunch.  I was good and only ate a little bit of the eggs but had 2 pieces of bacon.  I passed on the grilled cheese and had a piece of grilled chicken.  We all went over to Dawn's parents house for dinner, so it was someone else cooking.  They cooked up some burgers & dogs and had some noodles and baked beans.  It was very yummy!

I didn't get out and exercise today/tonight because of how much I did yesterday.  I needed to give my legs and body a rest.  Lets hope that decision doesn't hurt me come weigh in day tomorrow.  My last weigh in I was back up 2 pounds to 232.  So hopefully I'm back at 230 or less tomorrow morning.  Stay tuned!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Eggs & Bacon (2 pieces)
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Breast
  • Dinner:  Hamburger, baked beans, noodles & small salad (all this was on one plate, so small servings)
  • After Dinner Snack:  Pickle
  • Exercise:  None
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  B+

1 comment: