8.02.2011

Day 41

So yesterday was a good day of exercise and eating except for the garlic bread at dinner.  I was hoping to have that same momentum carry over into today and sure enough it did.  Nothing different with my breakfast and lunch, however I did add in a different type of snack other then yogurt.  I love my yogurt cups, however I'm all out of them right now.  Same goes with dinner food, we are out of just about everything and need to get to the store.  Tonight we cooked up a frozen pizza and some chicken nuggets.  It was no where near the size of a normal restaurant pizza, so the 3 slices I ate were probably equal to 2 normal slices.  I also snuck in a two chicken nuggets that were left over from the kids.  So overall dinner was not the best for me, but I had to eat and like I said it was all we had.

After dinner I went out for another run making it back to back nights that I have gone.  This time of year I need to take advantage of every night that we are not having a monsoon storm.  I'm pretty happy with myself that I have done almost 3 miles in two days.  I could have never done that a few months ago, so I have come a long way in 41 days.

Tomorrow morning is weigh in day and I'm really hoping that I got those 2 pounds back plus one.  I'm hoping to see 229!

Daily Recap:

  • Breakfast:  Protein Shake
  • Morning Snack:  Apple
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Breast
  • Afternoon Snack:  Apple
  • Dinner:  Frozen Pizza (3 slices) & 2 chicken nuggets
  • Exercise:  Run/walk 30 minutes (1.4 miles)
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  B-

1 comment: