8.25.2011

Day 64

It was another busy day for me, not only with work but running around after work getting things for my trip this weekend.  I have been wanting to get a new pair of jeans and a few new shirts for the trip, so tonight I went to Old Navy to do just that.  Dawn gave me a 30% off my total bill coupon, however that wasn't the best part.  The best part was I was down a full waist size and very close to another one.  For the longest time I have been a 40 waist, and a pretty snug one I might add.  No matter how snug the pants were I would never go above 40 as I just couldn't get myself to do it.  I'm very and I mean very proud to say that tonight I got into a size 38!  Even better is they are a little lose on me, so I'm not to far off a 36!  Awesome!  Old Navy shirts all run a bit small, so I still had to get XXL.  However I know that I'm not to far off being back in an XL. 

Anyways, I'm two days away from leaving for Vegas and my first goal deadline.  I don't know if I will reach my goal of 225 by Saturday morning, however I know I will be very close.  I'm not going to have a weigh in tomorrow like I normally do on Fridays, but rather do it on Saturday morning before I leave.  This way when I get home I will know the true damage number.

As for my eating today, it was good.  I picked up a Papa Murphy's pizza and took it home to be cooked.  We get the "lite" thin crust pizza so its a little better for you, or so they say.  We also got a salad and some desert pizza.  Breakfast and Lunch were normal yet again.  No exercise tonight because I had to go shopping. 

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Nuti Gran Bar & Water
  • Morning Snack:  Grapes
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Breast & Yogurt Cup
  • Dinner:  Pizza (2 slices), Side Salad & 1 slice of desert pizza
  • Exercise:  none
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  B-

No comments:

Post a Comment