8.13.2011

Day 52

Today was a busy Saturday for me.  I got to take Lily to dance (Brady came also) as Dawn stayed home to start cleaning the house.  After dance class we headed to Costco to pick up some photos.  Once we got home I helped dawn clean up a little more and then made lunch.  Lily really wanted pizza when we were at Costco, however I didn't have cash so I told her that I would make a frozen pizza when we got home.  It was one of those small Tostinos pizza's, yes that's right we eat nothing but the best (they rule).  I  made sure there was a few extra pieces for myself.  After the pizza Dawn made some nachos (chips with cheese then baked) for herself and I managed to get a few of those as well.  Lunch was for sure out of the norm for me today. 

After lunch I had to get ready for work as I had to do another dbacks game tonight.  The game I worked Friday night served grilled chicken and veggies, so I knew that I would not get lucky in back to back nights with something I can really enjoy.  Sure enough I was right.  Dinner tonight was chicken pot pie with corn on the cob and mashed potatoes.  I passed on all that and just had the salad bar!

Because Saturday games are at 5pm I normally get home about 8:30pm, however tonight's game was only 2 hours and 15 minutes so I was home about 7:45pm (awesome).  This meant I was able to get out and go running.  I also found out that my iPod keeps track of my info such as the distance (steps), time and calories of each session.  Tonight was the second time I used it and I'm proud to say that I shaved a full minute of my previous time.  I also added in some arm exercises (push ups).

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Protein Shake
  • Lunch:  2 slices of frozen pizza and a few nachos
  • Afternoon Snack:  Wheat Thins
  • Dinner:  Salad (dbacks game)
  • Exercise:  Running (1.4 miles), 50 sit-ups, 30 push-ups
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  B-

2 comments:

  1. I hope so, but based on how things have been going I will probably be stuck on 230 again. One of these days! Thanks again for keeping tabs and leaving feedback, it helps. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete