8.18.2011

Day 57

Another day in the books and even better another day closer to Friday.  I love my weekends and this weekend is even more special as I get to see my dad and step mom.  It will be a very short visit as they are coming to Arizona to hike the Grand Canyon.  They arrive on Friday afternoon and don't need to be to the Canyon till Saturday night.  So that means we get to see them for dinner tomorrow and possibly Saturday morning.  Either way I will take it because 10 minutes is better than no minutes. 

My eating was good today with exception of dinner (more on that in a few).  I still have yet to purchase more protein powder so my breakfast today was a bit different.  Lunch was leftovers and my afternoon snack was yogurt.  Now as for dinner, well it was an order a pizza night for us.  Not only was it a pizza, but some wings and a side salad.  Dawn ordered it from Barros and I picked it up on my way home.  I will say that it was so good and hit the spot.  I didn't go overboard, but trust me I could have easily put down a few slices and a dozen wings. 

Dawn went shopping after dinner, so I got the kids to bed and then played some video games until she got home.  Once she got home I helped unload everything and then headed out for a run.  Tomorrow is another weigh in day and after my dinner tonight I will be happy to see the same number (229) again.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Apple & Water
  • Lunch:  Chicken Tortilla Soup (leftovers)
  • Afternoon Snack:  Yogurt Cup
  • Dinner:  Pizza (2 slices), Wings (3) and Salad
  • Exercise:  Running (20 minutes, 1.4 miles)
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  B-

No comments:

Post a Comment