8.04.2011

Day 43

Today Dawn and I took Brady and one of his buddies to the movies to see the Smurf's.  He wanted to see the movie before going back to school and we thought it would be fun if he took a friend.  Because of this I worked from home again so we could all go.  I'm not going to lie when I say I'm worried for my weigh in tomorrow morning.  Based on what I ate today, I have a feeling that I wont hit my goal of 229.0.  Oh well, it was worth it as Brady had fun and it was awesome taking him and his buddy to the movies. 

I wasn't able to exercise tonight because Dawn was out and it was my playing Mr. Mom.  She had a scrapbook thing and didn't get home till late.  I'm going to try really hard to get up extra early tomorrow and go running before work and mostly before I weigh myself.  I know I have said this in the past and have never been able to (i love to sleep), but I'm really going to try. 

Wish me luck tomorrow morning!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Protein Shake
  • Morning Snack:  Yogurt Cup
  • Lunch:  1/2 sandwich & 1/2 salad from Paradise Bakery
  • Afternoon Snack:  Popcorn at the movies (I only had a little bit)
  • Dinner:  Small Turkey sandwich & grapes
  • Exercise:  None
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  C-

No comments:

Post a Comment