8.23.2011

Day 62

I don't have much to say about today so I will keep it short.  It was another normal day of eating with my breakfast and lunch.  Dinner was push a few hours because Dawn and I had curriculum night at the kids school.  Once we were done with that we hit up the Wendy's drive thru for something quick.  By the time we were done and picked up the kids it was to late to get any exercise in.  No worries, because tomorrow is yard work time, so I will get plenty of exercise during that time. 

Tomorrow is another weigh in day and considering I didn't get the chance to exercise today I'm hoping that I didn't gain anything.  Well shall see!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Nuti-Grain Bar & Water
  • Morning Snack:  Grapes
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Breast & Yogurt
  • Afternoon Snack:  Grapes
  • Dinner:  Grilled Chicken Wrap (Wendy's)
  • Exercise:  none
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  B-

No comments:

Post a Comment