8.26.2011

Day 65

Today is normally a weigh in day for me, however like I mentioned in my post yesterday I'm not going to weigh myself until tomorrow morning.  I'm planning to wake up early, weigh in and right a quick post so everyone can see.  If the scale says 225 I will have succeeded n my first goal!  Now what I weigh when I return from Vegas is another story.  I'm not going to over due it, however I'm giving my self a pass for the weekend so I can have fun and not worry about anything diet related. 

As for today, well it was good.  I had a quick breakfast on the got as I drove to work.  I didn't pack a lunch so it was off to Wendy's for a grilled chicken wrap.  Dawn made Chicken Enchilada's for dinner so I got to enjoy a nice home cooked meal as my last meal before a weekend of buffets!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Nuti Gran Bar
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Wrap (no tortilla)
  • Afternoon Snack:  Yogurt Cup
  • Dinner:  Chicken Enchilada's & Refried Beans
  • Exercise:  Running (20 minutes)
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  A-

No comments:

Post a Comment