8.21.2011

Day 60

I'm not going to lie, today was not a good day of eating for me.  It started off with Dawn and I cooking breakfast for us and the kids.  She made the French Toast and I worked on the eggs and bacon.  After breakfast we all just hung around the house and were lazy until we had to leave about 1pm.  One of Dawn's friends just had a little baby boy and they had a open house for people to come see him.  They live over in Glendale near the Cardinals stadium, so getting there took a little bit.  After we left the house the kids, mostly Charlotte were hungry so we drove thru McDonald's and got them a fry to share.  Dawn and I each got a small vanilla cone for the drive.  At first I felt guilty for getting it, but after looking it up and seeing that it was low fat and not many calories, I didn't feel so bad.  Plus it was amazing!

Once we got the their house they had a nice food setup for everyone to enjoy.  I referred to it as Super Bowl food where you have a ton of quick finger foods (meatballs, 7 layer dip, pretzels, taquitos, etc).  Now all of you know that I'm a sucker for a "good meatball" and boy did I ever enjoy these.  I must have ate at least 10 of those, a few taquitos, oh hell I tried everything!  

The entire drive home I didn't want to think about food and that included dinner.  However after a few hours we were all hungry so we had to whip up something.  We thawed out some chicken and steak cut up some green peppers and onions and made some kabobs.  Dawn also made some corn on the cob.  It was a great dinner.  I also got some left over chicken and peppers or lunch tomorrow.  After dinner and dishes I changed into my stinky clothes for exercising and headed out for a bike ride.  It was a good way to end the day.

Tomorrow is Monday so that's a weigh in day for me.  I'm really dreading that because I didn't eat that good this weekend.  Wish me luck!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Eggs, Bacon & French Toast
  • Morning Snack:  Vanilla Cone (Small - McDonald's)
  • Lunch:  Random Finger foods (Meatballs, Taquitos, 7 layer dip)
  • Dinner:  Chicken & Steak Kabob's with Corn on the Cob
  • Exercise:  Bike (25 minutes. 3+ miles)
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  D

No comments:

Post a Comment