8.16.2011

Day 55

The past two days I have really been trying hard to eat something ever few hours.  I have been doing this since I started this journey, however there are times when I don't stick to it.  So I'm hoping by really sticking to this it might help balance everything and allow me to lose weight quicker.  Not that I'm not happy with my progress, however based on what I eat and how many calories I take in, I should probably be losing it at a quicker pace.  I also downloaded an eating/exercise app for my phone today that so far is awesome.  I don't know why I didn't do this on day one.

My eating was good today and I got out and went running.  Other than that it was pretty normal.  Tomorrow is another weigh in day and my work from home day.  Wednesdays are always tricky/tough for me.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Protein Shake
  • Morning Snack:  Yogurt Cup
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken
  • Afternoon Snack:  Apple
  • Dinner:  Cheese Crisp (2) & Frozen Pizza (2 small slices)
  • Exercise:  Running (20 minutes / 1.4 miles), 30 crunches, 20 push-ups
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  A-

1 comment: