8.17.2011

Day 56: 229 pounds

Today was another weigh in day as it was Wednesday.  I didn't drop anything from Monday, however I didn't gain either.  That's a win in my books.  Hopefully by Friday morning I will be under 229. 

I ran out of my protein powder the other day so I had to change it up for breakfast.  Since I work form home on Wednesdays I decided to whip up some egg whites.  Lunch had more eggs involved as I made some egg salad do Dawn and I could have a sandwich.  As for dinner, well that was extra yummy!  Dawn was making homemade Chicken Tortilla Soup.  It made the house smell good all day and it tasted even better!  It had loads of chicken, black beans, corn and tomatoes to name a few.  There was a ton of other stuff in there as well.  It was awesome! 

After dinner Brady and I went up to the batting cages and then I followed that up with a bike ride.  So overall it was a good day.  I ate some good, filling and fairly healthy food and got some exercise in.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Egg Whites (4)
  • Lunch:  Egg Salad Sandwich
  • Afternoon Snack:  Graham Crackers (2)
  • Dinner:  Chicken Tortilla Soup
  • Exercise:  Bike Ride (25 minutes, 5 miles) & Sit-ups
  • Weight:  229 pounds (same as previous weigh in)
  • Grade:  A-

1 comment:

  1. I love that soup... I bet it smelled great.. Good job Today Bryan.

    ReplyDelete