8.22.2011

Day 61: 230 pounds

Well I guessed it again, this time it was only one pound, but non the less it was a pound in the wrong direction.  Its what I get for eating bad this past weekend.  Oh well its in the past and time to move on.  I had a great day today and feel that I will easily get that pound back and maybe another one by Wednesday.  The deadline for my first goal is quickly approaching as this Saturday is the day.  Looking back on my first post I set a goal of being at 225 pounds, so a 20 pound drop by the time I went to Vegas.  Well my flight leaves at 9:25am on Saturday and unless a miracle happens I don't think I will drop 5 pounds by that time. 

As for today, well it was a normal week day for me.  I ate about the same breakfast and lunch as I normally do.  Dawn made a chick and rice casserole for dinner with a corn on the cob on the side.  It has been one of our favorites for many years.  It was awesome.  After dinner I did all the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen while Dawn gave the girls baths.  After all that was said and done it was desert time for the kids and of course that means ice cream. Is there anything better then a nice cold ice cream cone on a hot summer night, nope didn't think so!

After desert time came exercise time.  As Forrest Gump says "I was running"!  

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Yogurt Cup & Water
  • Morning Snack:  Apple
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken and Peppers
  • Afternoon Snack:  Yogurt Cup
  • Dinner:  Chicken & Rice Casserole with Corn on the Cob
  • Exercise:  Running (20 minutes, 1.5 miles)
  • Weight:  230 pounds (+1 since previous weigh in)
  • Grade:  A

No comments:

Post a Comment