8.15.2011

Day 54: 229 pounds

Yes you are seeing that correct.  I was finally able to break 230 pound mark and get into the 220's on an official weigh in day.  I was super excited this morning and have been all day.  As for the rest of my day, well I kept up with my normal weekday routine by trying to each small things every few hours, etc.  I think if I can be strict on this over the next two weeks, I should have no problem hitting my first goal.  In case your wondering my first goal was to be down to 225 pounds (20 pounds total) by the time I went to Vegas with my buddies.  That is two weeks away, so I have a good shot at it.  

I didn't get out and run or bike tonight because I took Brady to the batting cages.  I was hoping to when we got home, but it was pretty windy out and smelt like rain was just around the corner.  Besides my legs were still tired from the past two nights of running and biking.  I will get back at it tomorrow night.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Protein Shake
  • Morning Snack:  Yogurt Cup
  • Lunch:  BBQ Chicken Breast & Broccoli (left overs)
  • Afternoon Snack:  Apple
  • Dinner:  Pasta with meat sauce, green beans and garlic bread
  • Exercise:  none
  • Weight:  229 pounds (down 1 pound from previous weigh in)
  • Grade:  C+ (Darn you garlic bread...haha)

1 comment:

  1. ya hoo,,,now thats what I'm talking about!!!! good job Bryan. See you in a few days..dont worry No Filbertos. I can resists.

    ReplyDelete