8.05.2011

Day 44: 232 pounds

I was not a happy camper this morning as my weight went back up to 232, meaning I gained those darn 2 pounds back.  Looks like I'm in one of those funky states again.  I ate good all day even with working the dbacks game so hopefully I can stay on that same pace and get out of this funk.  Tomorrow night I'm planning to take Brady to the game, so I will have to be extra strong with my eating.  I'm planning to work hard at my exercise this weekend and know I can get those two pounds back!

Other than that I don't have much to say about today.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Protein Shake
  • Morning Snack:  Yogurt Cup
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Breast & Veggies
  • Afternoon Snack:  Yogurt Cup
  • Dinner:  Soup & Salad (worked dbacks game)
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  232 pounds (+2 from previous weigh in)
  • Grade:  A-

2 comments:

  1. Dont get discouraged Buddy,Stay the course..Check the calories in your protein shakes. Your body is fighting you right now.It doesnt like the change your making . Hang in there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dad! Trust me, I will not let my body win the fight as I will keep going strong. My protein shakes are very good for you. They are a diet supplement. Each shake is 12oz, 106 calories and 0 fat, 0 sugar, 0 carbs and 25 grams for protein. They rule!

    ReplyDelete