8.01.2011

Day 40: 232 pounds

Well what I thought would happen, happened!  The scale this morning read 233.0, I had gained 2 pounds since my last weigh in on Friday.  Based on the weekend I had of eating, only 2 pounds is not bad and I will deal with it.  Of course I'm not happy about it, but there is nothing I can do about it except bounce back strong this week.  

My dad has been keeping a close eye on me via this blog and he thought I was going to come out of the weekend down an extra pound to 229.  I so wish that was the case.  Hopefully by my next weigh in (Wednesday) I will be back to 230 or less.  Either way I say thanks dad for the daily support, or as Billy Madison would say "thank you daddy".

As for the rest of the day, well I got right back on track.  Protein shake for breakfast, grilled chicken for lunch and lots of water throughout the day.  Dinner has been the only meal that I have been mixing up on a regular basis.  Tonight was chicken and pasta with spinach, green beans on the side and some garlic bread.  I didn't go overboard and kept it under control.  After dinner was over I put on my running shoes and headed out.  Overall it was a great Monday!

Next weigh in day will be this Wednesday (8-3-11).  Keep your fingers crossed I get my two pounds back.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Protein Shake
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Breast & Apple sauce cup
  • Afternoon snack:  Yogurt cup
  • Dinner:  Chicken pasta with spinach, green beans & garlic bread
  • Exercise:  Run/Walk 30 minutes (1.4 miles) 50 sit-ups
  • Weight:  232 pounds (2 pound gain from previous weight)
  • Grade:  B+

2 comments:

  1. Ok,I came up short on my prediction, keep smiling..watch the garlic bread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ,that darn garlic bread is a killer! I'm keeping my head high and moving forward. Thanks Dad.

    ReplyDelete