8.19.2011

Day 58: 229 pounds

If you read my post from yesterday you will know that I didn't have the best of dinners.  Because of this and how things have been going with my weight, I didn't expect to lose anything, in fact I thought I might have been up a pound or two.  However this morning when I weighed in it was the same.  I will take it!  The rest of today, well it was busy.  Not work busy, but just busy with little things here and there.

Breakfast and lunch were pretty simple/normal, however dinner was out of the norm.  As I stated yesterday my dad and step mom were going to be in town tonight and tomorrow morning before they head to the Grand Canyon.  So we all went out to dinner, and Mexican was the choice.  We went to Nando's Mexican Restaurant in Gilbert (Val Vista & Baseline), and was it every so yummy.  About the best thing on the menu for me would be the chicken fajitas.  The chicken is grilled, it comes with onions, peppers, beans, rice, etc.  So Dawn and I shared those and they hit the spot.  However after just two I was full, so I stopped there. 

After dinner we headed over to a soft serve yogurt place and all enjoyed some very good and good for you yogurt.  I had a very small serving of the mint flavor.  It was awesome.  After we left there it was back home to relax.  I will also add that by this time my stomach had already started to hate me for what I ate at dinner.  It got to the point where I was yelling at Dawn to drive faster.  I'm sure you can assume why!  Lets just say that my "issues" continued the rest of the night.  It clearly shows that my body was not ready for what I ate.  Oh well I will survive, its not like I have not been down that road before (haha). 

No exercise tonight.  I think I pulled a muscle on the bottom of my foot or something as the ball of my foot hurts.  I think I need to take a few days off from really putting pressure on it.  Well maybe not a few days, but just one.  Tomorrow morning we are meeting my Dad and Marie for breakfast and I have no idea what I'm going to get.  Maybe an egg white omelet or something of that nature.  We will see!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  English Muffin
  • Lunch:  Chicken Tortilla Soup (leftovers)
  • Afternoon Snack:  Yogurt Cup
  • Dinner:  Chicken Fajitas (shared with Dawn)
  • Night Snack:  Soft Serve Yogurt (Small)
  • Exercise:  None
  • Weight:  229 pounds (same as previous weigh in)
  • Grade:  C- (Dinner killed me)

No comments:

Post a Comment