8.06.2011

Day 45

I was an active/exercise machine today.  The morning started with Dawn getting up early as she went to take photos of a girlfriends newborn.  This was her first photo shoot where someone wanted her to do it.  I'm very proud of her as she is really becoming good and really enjoys it.  Maybe someday it will make her some side money.  She left the house at 8am and at which time I started to clean.  The kids all played and stayed out of my way as I went room to room.  After I had the inside done I put Charlotte down for a nap and headed outside.  To me this is all exercise!

I had 4 tickets to the Dbacks game tonight, so Dawn and I took both Brady and Lily.  Charlotte is still to small so she went over to Nanny & Poppy's for a little bit.  For being at a baseball game I did ok with my eating, again it was a baseball game with my family.  After the game and picking up Charlotte I returned home, laced up my shoes and headed out for a run.  As Forrest Gump said "I was running!"

Overall it was a good day.  I got lots done, ate good, got to go to a baseball game with my family and got a run in.  It was swell!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Yogurt Cup
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Breast & Protein Shake
  • Dinner:  Hot Dog, few Nachos, 1/4 pretzel.
  • Exercise:  House Cleaning (3 hours),  Yard work (2 hours), Running (30 minutes 1.4 miles)
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  B- (food at the ball park hurt, but exercise helped)

2 comments:

  1. Shakes sound good,Maybe Ill try them.What brand are they? Good job today,Glad all went "swell" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the shakes are really good. The kind I buy is Dymatize ISO-100. Its 100% hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate. I get the Gourmet Vanilla flavor. I go to Hi Health, but I'm sure other places that sell that stuff will carry them.

    Thanks again,

    ReplyDelete