8.12.2011

Day 51: 230 pounds

Well today was another weigh in for me and I was hoping so bad to be in the 220's!  However that didn't happen yet again as it seems that I'm stuck in the 230's.  Well it is what it is and I will continue to work hard.  Hopefully something clicks with my body in the next few days and I drop a few pounds.  That would be awesome!

That's about all I have to say about today.  Nothing big happened as I stuck to my normal diet plan.  I didn't get any exercise because I had to work the Dbacks game, however I'm going to try and get up early tomorrow and go running.  Wish me luck!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Protein Shake
  • Morning Snack:  Yogurt Cup
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Breast
  • Afternoon Snack:  Yogurt Cup
  • Dinner:  Grilled Chicken and veggies with a side salad (Dbacks game)
  • Exercise:  none
  • Weight:  230.0 pounds (same as previous weigh in)
  • Grade:  B+

No comments:

Post a Comment