10.31.2011

Day 131: 231 pounds

Happy Halloween!  Dawn was a cooking machine today in honor of this spooky holiday (haha).  She made same pumpkin bread (amazing) and chili.  Chili is a yearly tradition in our house on Halloween.  I love it when she makes chili because there will be leftovers for the week! 

As she was working on that stuff, I was working on gutting the pumpkins for all the seeds.  After I had all those set aside I cleaned them off, mixed up some seasoning and baked them.  Nothing better than fresh pumpkin seeds out of the oven.  Then of course came the candy, lots of candy.  Dawn took kids trick or treating while I stayed home and handed out candy (80 bars to be exact).  They came home with 3 over flowing buckets of candy.  I think we need to donate most of it.

So as we see October come to an end with chili and candy, we see the start of November and pretty much the start of the holidays.   I will say that these are the best months of the year when you have kids.  I love them!  I'm also setting a new goal with hopes to get things going.  I have been in a slump and think that if I set a goal by a deadline I will hit it.  So I'm giving myself 24 days (Thanksgiving) to lose 10 pounds.  If I can get back out there and exercise daily and start doing situps, squats and lunges again I should have no problem hitting this goal!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Coffee
  • Morning Snack:  String Cheese
  • Lunch:  Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich with some Cheez Its
  • Dinner:  Chili (over Frito's)
  • Dessert:  Pumpkin Bread (1 slice) and a Kit Kat (bite size)
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  231 pounds
  • Grade:  D+

1 comment:

  1. Ok nov.1srt new start I think thats a good idea to set a goal of 10 pounds.

    ReplyDelete