10.19.2011

Day 119

It was another decent day for me.  I started off with an iced coffee after taking the kids to school.  Its really the best and only way to start any day!  My eating was good and I didn't snack at all.  High Five to me!  Dawn made a homemade lasagna for the first time, so dinner was a special treat!  Oh and the results were simply amazing!  No exercise tonight as I was tired and just didn't feel like getting out.

Daily Recap: 
  • Breakfast:  Iced Coffee & Raisin Bran Cereal
  • Lunch:  Nachos (Chips covered with shredded cheese and than baked)
  • Afternoon Snack:  String Cheese Stick
  • Dinner:  Lasagna, Broccoli & Garlic Bread
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  B+

1 comment:

  1. You have good reason to be tired Bryan. You work all day and have 3 little children.Youre doing great these days .hang in there , dad

    ReplyDelete