10.29.2011

Day 129

It was a pretty nice Saturday, no Bed Bath & Beyond or Home Depot, but still pretty nice (haha)!  A normal Saturday morning has me taking Brady to baseball practice and Lily to dance.  However this morning was different as Brady had a birthday party to get to at 10am for one of his cousins.  He was spending the night as well so it was just me and a house of girls till tomorrow.  Wish me luck!

As for my eating and exercise.  Well, my eating was not the greatest, but I knew when to stop and not over due it.  Exercise, didn't really do any of that other than walk around the mall for a few house if that counts.  I did have to carry Lily a few times and I'm sure that burns extra calories.  Yeah I know I'm trying to talk myself into thinking I did good (haha).  I am golfing tomorrow so that will help a little bit.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Bagel
  • Lunch:  Leftover Pizza (2 slices) & Wings (3)
  • Dinner:  none, I was not hungry at all after lunch and didn't feel I needed to eat.
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  D+

1 comment:

  1. You're too hard on yourself Bryan....of course walking around a mall for a few hours is exercise! As far as not eating dinner...I say, if your not hungry, then don't eat! There's nothing worse than trying to make yourself eat if you just don't want to! I would give you at least a C+

    ReplyDelete