10.17.2011

Day 117

It was back to work today, oh how fun!  I have not been in the office in 3 weeks and now have 100% no desire to ever go back in.  But I know I need to at some point.  Working from home makes me feel like I'm my own boss.  I really like that feeling!

As for the rest of today, well it started off good, but went very south after that.  It started off with a bagel and coffee.  However a few hours after breakfast something must have clicked or turned off because I went on a bender and started to snack on just about anything I could find in the house.  After lunch (leftover spaghetti) it happened again and it was then it hit me what was going on.  At that point the day was lost and there was no hope of having a good, healthy and uplifting day.  So I decided to not care for the rest of the day.  Maybe having one really bad day where nothing matters would make me sick to where I would not want to do it again.  Call it a relapse of some sorts.  That was the plan I was going with and I'm pretty sure it worked. 

Dawn made Chicken Enchiladas and we had those with some beans and rice.  They were so so good and I couldn't help myself going back for seconds.  Oh and there was one leftover for me tomorrow!  To end the night I had a few mint cookies, small ones.  

So on that note the day is over and I wont forget it.  No daily recap today!

1 comment:

  1. Oh...you're doing fine :) Losing weight is not easy! Love ya, MOM

    ReplyDelete