10.06.2011

Day 106

Today started off so good.  I woke up with a positive outlook and felt like it was going to be a great day of dieting and exercise.  Well it didn't turn out that way, sucks!  I dropped the kids off at school and went to get a bagel and coffee.  Yes I know I have a problem and addiction when it comes to coffee and bagels.  However I have done the math and its actually not that bad for me.  Its much better then putting down a #1 breakfast meal from McDonald or any other fast food place.  Plus its the first thing I'm eating every day, not the last meaning there is plenty of time during the day to work it off.  Well at least that's how I'm looking at it. 

So once I was home and had enjoyed my bagel and coffee, I got to work.  It was a busy morning on the work front so I had not thought about anything other than work.  After a few hours I was caught up and knew I had a little bit of time to make myself useful around the house.  So I pulled out all the cleaning stuff and got to work.  Two hours later and the entire house was clean, vacuumed and floors mopped!  I was pooped.  I think I get more of a work out doing a full house clean then when I go running. 

So up to this point everything was going good.  I had a good breakfast, got some good exercise by cleaning the house and had drank lots of water.  But it then started to go south.  Next came lunch and considering it was later than normal and that I had to go pick up Brady I opted for something quick and easy.....Hot Pockets.  Yes I said pockets, with an S.  I ate both of them in the box.  I'm sure I could have stopped at just one, but for some reason I wanted both and didn't have any will power to say no.  Bad Bryan!  I had more work to do after getting Brady, so that kept me busy up till dinner time.  I was bad at dinner, very bad!  We didn't feel like cooking, so it was ordering out and bring home.  As a group we decided on Mexican food, but not fast food, restaurant style.  I enjoyed a big chimichanga with beans and rice covered in green sauce.  It was the first time in 106 days that I have had such meal.  I finished every last bite because I knew it was bad and might as well finish it off.  When I was done I couldn't move I was so full.  I felt miserable and was very mad at myself for eating it.  I could have easily had one taco or something small, why did I have to order one of the biggest meals on the menu! 

After dinner I sat down because I felt sick and watched the Tigers close out the Yankees ending their season.  Great game, great win!  So with that said I look to put this day, mainly dinner behind me and be perfect tomorrow.  I hope I can do it!  I need to do it because if this lack of will power continues it could get ugly.  I cant let it get that way.

Daily Recap: 
  • Breakfast:  Bagel & Coffee
  • Lunch:  Hot Pockets (2)
  • Afternoon Snack:  Cheese It's (crackers)
  • Dinner:  Beef Chimichanga with green sauce.  Beans & Rice on the side
  • Exercise:  House cleaning, Mopped floors
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  F (because of dinner)

1 comment:

  1. You CAN do it Bryan! And, don't be mad at yourself for eating that dinner....

    ReplyDelete