10.25.2011

Day 125

What a better day today was and its all because I had some coffee.  Monday was a killer because I passed on the coffee and had the caffeine with drawls big time.  I had one of the worst headaches ever because of it and I was a bit grumpy.  Well not today, I was full of energy!

Before getting deep into work, I enjoyed a bagel and some grapes for breakfast.  This held me over till about 1pm when I decided to eat lunch.  I'm out of my grilled chicken breasts so it was a frozen Lean Gourmet meal.  They were recently on sale and Dawn loaded up on them.  She has been hooting and hollering about the lasagna so I decided to give it a try.  She was right as its pretty good for a "lean" meal!  I later enjoyed a mid day snack that consisted of a bowl of grapes and some celery with peanut butter.  Come dinner time the house was crazy with all the kids running around and me trying to get things in order.  Dawn left us a list of possible meals for each night and it was frozen pizza and corn night.  They kids loved it!  After dinner I gave them all baths and we headed  out to my work as I needed to pick up a few things that have been in the office.  I told the kids if they were good I would get them some ice cream on the way home.  They were so they got to enjoy a hot fudge Sunday from McDonald.  I had will power and got nothing!  By the way a Sunday from McDonald's is only a dollar.  What a smoking deal! 

After the kids were in bed it was time for me to relax and watch some TV.  As for exercise, well I didnt get to do any running or biking because its just me this week.  I did however get out and do the yard work on my lunch hour, so that counts for something.  Also being a single parent for the week will keep me very active and get me plenty of exercise in other ways.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Bagel & Grapes
  • Lunch:  Lean Gourmet Lasagna (frozen meal)
  • Afternoon Snack:  Celery with Peanut Butter & Grapes
  • Dinner:  Frozen Pizza & Corn
  • Exercise:  Yard Work (1 hour)
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  B+

No comments:

Post a Comment