10.21.2011

Day 121

It was an ok day for me.  Started off good with an bagel for breakfast and then some celery and peanut butter with grapes for lunch.  Yeah I know that's an odd combination, however I ate them separate not at the same time.  For a Friday I was really busy with work, bummer.  Then came dinner time.  It was family game night so we ordered a pizza, some wings and then played a game.  Lily fell asleep so it was just me, Dawn and Brady.  He really wanted to play Monopoly, we warned him that its not a quick game.  I have the Golf one so rather than buying Boardwalk you are buying Pebble Beach.  Its pretty cool.  After 3 hours we all decided to call it a game.  I was kicking major butt!

No exercise other than going to the park and pitching some balls to Brady. 

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Bagel
  • Lunch:  Celery with Peanut Butter and Grapes
  • Afternoon Snack:  String Cheese Stick
  • Dinner:  Pizza & Wings (yes bad!)
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  F (thanks to Dinner)

1 comment: